Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Centennial Election Results

And what it means to me.

Randy Pye beat my candidate, David Frosh, and was re-elected mayor, which means no fair or parade through lovely downtown Centennial (wherever that may be). Centennialites really hate petting zoos and horse poop in the road (Frosh got spanked, 9,541 - 16,243).

My second candidate, Gerry Cummins, was barely beaten by Sue Bosier (who I hoped would lose because she used to work in Senator John Andrews' office).

Finally, I have a winner. My candidate, Goldie Fishbein, won city clerk. Come on, you had to vote for a name like Goldie Fishbein.

Treasurer is Doug Milliken. I probably voted for him. I don't remember. It doesn't matter. It was like high school Steering Committee. Whatever.

Full results here.

Progressive Women's Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next