Friday, November 25, 2005

Michael Brown, Consulting Disaster

Michael Brown is starting a consulting firm in Boulder. He's going to consult clients on disaster preparedness. No, really.

But of course it makes sense. If you want a consultant on security, you hire an ex-criminal. If you want a consultant on disaster preparedness, you hire an ex-disaster.

And we get some insight into what he will tell his clients
He also said he had been planning to quit before the hurricane hit.

Make sure your heart is in it.

The most touching part
''I'm doing a lot of good work with some great clients,'' Brown said. ''My wife,
children and my grandchild still love me. My parents are still proud of me.''

We are too, Michael, in a Special Olympics kind of way.

Progressive Women's Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next