Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Problem with Hotmail

My current email address, theygetletters@hotmail.com, is currently experiencing difficulty. It's the same problem that happened with my previous hotmail address, julie_o29@hotmail.com, which forced me to abandon that address. The alternate hotmail address we use is working fine.

When I hit the button to send an email, I got kicked out of my account to a page which requires me to type in characters for verification. When I type them in, I get sent to the sign-in page, which sends me back to the character verification page, which sends me back to the sign-in page, etc. ad infinitum.

Hotmail didn't contact me about the problem last time. If I have to abandon this address too -- which I feel inclined to do right now out of frustration -- is there another email system anyone recommends? How about gmail?

Progressive Women's Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next