Sunday, November 06, 2005

A Special Link for my Husband

He's wanted a Beer of the Month club or a home brewing kit for years, and yesterday was Teach a Friend to Homebrew Day. He loves beer and has at least one nearly every day. Not in an alcoholic way, but in the way that I will drink at least one Coke every day if it's in the house. I can do without, but I don't want to.

Until recently, Florida (where we lived for 6 years) didn't allow importation of alcohol, plus Beer of the Month clubs and homebrewing kits are somewhat expensive. However, I see that so far this year, we have spent nearly $300 on alcohol. Some of that is hard liqour and mixers, but a large portion is beer. It might be economical to invest in a homebrewing kit, so maybe this is the year.

Progressive Women's Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next