Thursday, December 29, 2005

Busy Holidays

There has been and will continue to be light posting.

This is our first Christmas so close to family. From December 22 until January 2 is all family, not a break of even a day. Which has been wonderful, but tiring. And now I've got one hell of a cold (damn you again, Joey...second illness my nephew has passed on to my family since Thanksgiving).

Right now my in-laws have my older son at their hotel (the air mattress just doesn't cut it); they were here last night taking care of the boys while my husband was at work. So I went to bed at 7pm and woke up at 2am. I watched the Serenity DVD I got for Christmas, watched the outtakes and intro by Joss Whedon, then came downstairs to blog for a while.

What's going on in the world outside? I've been way out of touch.

Progressive Women's Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next