Thursday, December 08, 2005

Imagine Sung by George W. Bush

Heard this on Randi Rhodes show a little while ago. It's George Bush's actual voice edited to the lyrics of John Lennon's Imagine, with a hint of Walk on the Wild Side, by Lou Reed.

By Rx, posted on OurMedia. (Click link for more of Bush singing.)

...Actually, I don't think this was the one on Randi Rhodes, because I don't remember the Lou Reed part. So there's another one out there that's just Imagine.

...But Dick is a Killer is my favorite. It is NSFW, and includes lines like, "Saddam Hussein was found in a hole; President Clinton f%*&ed it," and "I believe that God made me a woman; I feel it in my heart, and this bitch's voice must be heard." There is a punchline after that last one.

Progressive Women's Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next