Monday, December 05, 2005

Introverts Raising Extroverts

It's mentally, emotionally, and physically draining. Read Jonathan Rauch in the Atlantic to understand a little. Who knew Froot Loops would cause so much trouble?

I don't know how it happened that two introverts spawned two extroverts, but we did. I try to recharge after they go to bed (which will be immediately after this post), but after dealing with them all day, I would need to recharge all night, leaving little time for sleep. Consequently, I'm usually either sleepy or grumpy, or both.

So I've been listening to a loop of Coventry Carol sung by A Waverly Consort Christmas for the past 45 minutes. I'm almost calm and sane again, and ready to read bedtime stories.

Deep cleansing breath.

Progressive Women's Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next