Friday, January 13, 2006

Payola -- We're All Doin' It

Via Eschaton, another payola creep gets his.

Another reason to not trust Fomento -- he's a liar:
In his column right before that one, Fumento opened with, "Everybody's talking about it, but few seem to realize how exquisite a maneuver reducing U.S forces in Iraq is - unless you just want to cut and run as does Pennsylvania Democrat John Murtha." [emphasis added]

In the interest of full disclosure, I think I took payola once. I made television commercials for a local TV station, and shot at a restaurant. After the shoot, I was given a little bag with fresh baked bread and four tumblers with the restaurant's logo. All the tumblers have since broken. The bread was delicious.

Am I going to jail, even though I was going to make the commercial anyway, and it probably still looked like crap, since it was so dark?

Progressive Women's Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next