Friday, January 27, 2006

Spider-Man Song

I used to have to sing the Spider-Man song (as I remember it, which means mixing up stanzas and forgetting words) all the time when I was putting my son to bed. So I made up this funny version one night a few months ago. He loves to sing it, and it still makes me giggle sometimes:
Spider-Man, Spider-Man
Threw his suit in a garbage can
Why does he smell so strong?
He uses his Right Guard wrong.
Look out, here's comes a stinky man.

I remember giggling and being impressed at my dad's creativity when I was a child about my son's age. If history repeats itself, that will end in about six years, and then come back in another six to eight years. Enjoying it while I can.

Progressive Women's Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next