Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Secret Code in Da Vinci Code?

Mu husband noticed an error on page 217 of the first edition paperback of Dan Brown's The Da Vinci Code. The title at the top of the page reads, "The De Ysosy Code."

Seems a lot of people are much more observant than I. A Google of "ysosy" yields 1240 hits. Apparently, the error is part of an online quest (via Urban Scrawl) that I intend to try, until I get bored or it gets too hard, or I have to get off the computer chair to figure any of it out.

Urban Scrawl has answers to the original quest, so don't scroll down if you prefer to do your own challenges. There's also a link to a new quest.

Update: I got stuck at the auction site. Not knowing what to do, I tried to cheat by looking at Urban Scrawl's site, but I think the game's page must have been altered, because I can't do what I need to to move on. So I'm trying the second quest now.

Update 2: I can't do the second quest, since I apparently need the hardcover. Maybe I'll check it out of the library. Sucks!

Progressive Women's Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next