Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Retaining Judges on the Ballot

I think I almost always vote to retain judges because I don't know anything about them. So, instead of voting all "yes" or, like Pither, voting to retain judges based on whether or not I like their name (Judge Russell E. Carparelli reminds me of carpal tunnel syndrome, so I'd probably vote no; Judge Marilyn Leonard Antrim makes me think of a Dutch woman in leopard-skin pants, so I'd vote yes 'cause it's mildly amusing), I've been trying to look them up for some idea of their judicial philosophies.

I've only searched a couple (the aforementioned judges), and haven't come up with much, thus wasting my time and making me feel bored and frustrated.

Anybody know of an easily searchable database about the judges on the ballot, or have any opinions about them?

Progressive Women's Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next