Thursday, November 16, 2006

Beck ... That's a German Name, Isn't It?

No offense, and I know Germans. I love Germans ... heck, I'm married to a German and my two sons are half German. I really don't believe it's a nation of evil, but that it was hijacked.

With that being said, Beck sounds like a German name, and there are still Nazis around. Just as Muslims have a natural tendency to be terrorists and America's enemies, Germans have a natural tendency to be Nazis and America's enemy.

And I know Glenn Beck is not a Nazi. I'm not accusing him of being an enemy, but that's the way I feel, and I think a lot of Americans will feel that way.

But at least Glenn Beck is a very good icon to show Europe how to integrate into the U.S. -- be white and nominally Christian. You'll blend.

Via Crooks&Liars

Progressive Women's Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next