Thursday, January 11, 2007

I'm a Baaad Correspondent

As has been previously established, I don't check my email very often. In fact, it had been two months, and hotmail went dormant. After starting up my hotmail again a few weeks ago, it wasn't until just now that I checked it again.

Since December 27, I've received 21 emails. And I have quite the international following. In addition to Mike Fitz of Australia, I've received 10 emails from various African nations; Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Cote d'Ivoire, and quite a few from Burkina-Faso, including one from a Mr. Doudou Salif. Doudou of Ouagadougou.

So I apologize most specifically to all my international friends for not getting back to you sooner. The checks will soon be in the mail.

Labels:

Progressive Women's Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next