Friday, March 02, 2007

Am I a Right Wing Blogger?

According to how many times I've blogged about Walter Reed (0 times), yes I am. (Jesus' General via Square State).

Of course, I've been preparing to move, moving, moving, moving and cleaning, and now sick. But that's no excuse.

Patients at Walter Reed have to be ready for 7am formation every day now that someone blabbered to the press about their neglect. Physically disabled patients have to walk up three flights of stairs to their rooms. Wounded patients take care of other wounded patients, and the military and Bush Administration has known about it for more than three years.

And I have the nerve to complain about a head cold?

Labels: ,

Progressive Women's Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next